Saturday, July 31, 2010

So I'm here!

Ok, so my name is Varun and I am a student of architecture at School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi, currently in 3rd year. This is my first blog and I didn't know that I wanted one, until yesterday when our professor told us we needed one, to post/submit our assignments. 
I thought about it and I think I quite like the idea, though I still don't know what exactly I'm gonna write about, apart from the given assignments. But I think my travel experiences are surely going to find a way here, because I travel quite a bit, click a lot of pictures and LOVE seeing new places.
The fact that I posted the coursework as my first post, also says a lot about the person I am. I am quite a nerd, I love working, rarely enjoy sitting idle and am fascinated by science. Hopefully you'll get to know me better over a period of time and I intend to post as regularly as I can. 
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment